A Rough Collection of Links of Things to think About
Coronavirus COVID-19 What Confirmed Cases?
NO DEFINITIVE TEST!!!
In the close contacts of COVID-19 patients, nearly half or even more of the ‘asymptomatic infected individuals’ reported in the active nucleic acid test screening might be false positives. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3…
Guy articulate why tests are bogus brilliantly https://www.facebook.com/jason.christ…
Centers For Damage Control Michell Malkin https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/mi…
Center for Disease Control- Coronavirus:
Total cases: 938 Total deaths: 29 Updated March 11, 2020
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-… CDC estimates that so far this season there have been at least 34 million flu illnesses, 350,000 hospitalizations and 20,000 deaths from flu.
Dr. Marcia Angell, Editor-in-Chief of New England Journal of Medicine:
“It is no longer possible to believe much of clinical research published, or rely on judgment of physicians or authoritative medical guidelines.
Dr. Richard Horton, editor-in-chief of the Lancet:
“Much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness.”
Why Most Published Research Findings Are False. John P. A. Ioannidis PLOS Medicine Aug. 30, 2005
There is increasing concern that most current published research findings are false. Simulations show that for most study designs and settings, it is more likely for a research claim to be false than true.
According to CDC, they developed an rRT-PCR test to diagnose COVID-19. rRT-PCR can work, but can also give false negatives or positives based on RNA quality or quantity, on reverse transcriptase (RT) reaction (copying RNA to DNA,) on DNA quality or quantity, on DNA sequence chosen to amplify, or on primer sequences used to amplify. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-…
Weird thing… of all the people I personally know around the world, NOT ONE has been diagnosed as having the Coronavirus-19 neither do they personally know anyone who has been diagnosed with the Coronovirus-19.
I’d believe it was a pandemic, ( Which the CDC recently declared) if I could find and see some people who are actually sick. We have yet to surpass the annual influenza virus and vaccine deaths.
Poland Has the Right Idea on This
Working Through My Thoughts and Slightly Rambled Musings
I’ve been following this latest Novel Coronavirus for quite a while now. I understand that I think very differently, especially having a medical background, as a registered nurse, my mind and thought processes are in a different place on these matters.
From a medical standpoint, when you have a supposed threat of a highly contagious disease, first thing you do is quarantine and isolate the disease. Many people will complain because of the inconvenience and the isolation, especially when one is currently feeling well. Frankly, those who have been exposed to an area,, having positive test results for the COVID-19 and anyone showing signs and symptoms of disease, MUST BE QUARANTINED.
We have a media and government, President Trump being an exception, who feels quarantines and isolations are xenophobic and racist.
Many people have been allowed to come into America via NYC sans screening. No temperature checks, screenings or ANYTHING. Because many do not want to talk about the contagiousness of the disease or where those who were exposed have traveled, we may or may not know who has or has not been exposed to the COVID-19. The only thing I do know is President Trump seems to be the only one with at least the right idea, building a wall so we have a safe border, and refusing entrance from China and any area testing positive in high numbers. Not many are prepared to implement President Trump’s plan, some due to lack of mass training with quarantines, and their failure of basic health checks with travelers. Because of their incompetence, I’m feeling our government, barring President Trump, wants us to become infected with this nuisance of a virus.
I believe people need to implement proper hand washing and other sanitation practices, eat well and avoid crowds until this is over. Maybe people should also stock up on foods just in case you need to quarantine yourself and can not leave or get groceries for a month or so.
Something is off and my gut doesn’t like it, but I can’t seem to pin my thoughts down on the issue. We do know the virus is airborne like a cold/ flu virus. Some say its mutating. It really seems to be copying a similar movie( I’m not advertising or listing it’s name).
I don’t know the exact lies, but I do know we are being lied to. There are many incompetent people in the medical profession and many who are traveling who are lying and simply not doing their job.
Did they warn us of their plans?
Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction and we are not really wanting to notice what occurs in our faces for fear of being labelled a conspiracy theorist. Some lies are so obvious, even when you don’t know the exact truth. You sense and feel the lies.
I am beyond grateful to NOT have HLC as president currently!
I know things could be much more worse and totally unbearable. I am not in fear or panic but I’m also prepared. I’m glad the President does not want mass panic, emotional people do crazy things. I know stocks are dropping but feel they WILL rebound in a month or 2 when the Coronavirus will naturally dissipate. We need to manufacture all of our stuff again especially vital medications. China is rationing mask and gloves!!!
We should NEVER have China making all of our pharmaceuticals or ANY for that matter!
OKay …here it is….
With all of the false attacks coming at President Trump, I can’t help but see this as another attack. The lies, the incompetence of supposed professionals, have force me to find their odd behaviors and lies suspect and I don’t believe them any more than I would believe China!
WASH WASH WASH your hands well and DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE, especially in public!
May we all be well and make it through this time!
Coronavirus Impacts Manufacturing Data Release
The Coronavirus and The Patent
I read a LOT and trust no one. I’ve seen information about the Coronvirus for a while, from various online sources. I’ve decided to list some sites here that I’ve read so others may read the too and come to their own conclusions. I apologize in advanced for any broken links and bad editing on my page.
This patent was filed by the Pilbright Institute, and as Stefan Stanford has pointed out, some of the major backers of the Pilbright Institute include the World Health Organization, the European Commission, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
A laboratory in Wuhan is on the cusp of being cleared to work with the world’s most dangerous pathogens. The move is part of a plan to build between five and seven biosafety level-4 (BSL-4) labs across the Chinese mainland by 2025, and has generated much excitement, as well as some concerns.
Some scientists outside China worry about pathogens escaping, and the addition of a biological dimension to geopolitical tensions between China and other nations. But Chinese microbiologists are celebrating their entrance to the elite cadre empowered to wrestle with the world’s greatest biological threats
A coronavirus is a kind of common virus that causes an infection in your nose, sinuses, or upper throat. Most coronaviruses aren’t dangerous.
But In early 2020, after a December 2019 outbreak in China, the World Health Organization (WHO) identified a new type, 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), which can be fatal. The organization named the disease it causes COVID-19.
The outbreak quickly moved from China around the world. It spreads the same way other coronaviruses do: through person-to-person contact.
Symptoms can show up anywhere from 2 to 14 days after exposure. Early on, they’re a lot like the common cold. You might notice:
- Shortness of breath
Infections range from mild to serious. The virus can turn deadly if it leads to pneumonia, respiratory failure, or septic shock. Those most at risk of death are the elderly and people with weakened immune systems.
What Is a Coronavirus?
Coronaviruses were first identified in the 1960s, but we don’t know where they come from. They get their name from their crown-like shape. Sometimes, but not often, a coronavirus can infect both animals and humans.
Most coronaviruses spread the same way other cold-causing viruses do: through infected people coughing and sneezing, by touching an infected person’s hands or face, or by touching things such as doorknobs that infected people have touched.
Almost everyone gets a coronavirus infection at least once in their life, most likely as a young child. In the United States, coronaviruses are more common in the fall and winter, but anyone can come down with a coronavirus infection at any time.
Past severe coronavirus outbreaks include:
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS): About 858 people have died from MERS, which first appeared in Saudi Arabia and then in other countries in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Europe. In April 2014, the first American was hospitalized for MERS in Indiana and another case was reported in Florida. Both had just returned from Saudi Arabia. In May 2015, there was an outbreak of MERS in Korea, which was the largest outbreak outside of the Arabian Peninsula.
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome ( SARS ): In 2003, 774 people died from an outbreak. As of 2015, there were no further reports of cases of SARS.
Common Symptoms of Coronavirus
The symptoms of most coronaviruses are similar to any other upper respiratory infection, including runny nose, coughing, sore throat, and sometimes a fever. In most cases, you won’t know whether you have a coronavirus or a different cold-causing virus, such as rhinovirus.
You could get lab tests, including nose and throat cultures and blood work, to find out whether your cold was caused by a coronavirus, but there’s no reason to. The test results wouldn’t change how you treat your symptoms, which typically go away in a few days.
But if a coronavirus infection spreads to the lower respiratory tract (your windpipe and your lungs), it can cause pneumonia, especially in older people, people with heart disease, or people with weakened immune systems.
What to Do About Coronavirus
There is no vaccine for coronavirus. To help prevent a coronavirus infection, do the same things you do to avoid the common cold:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Keep your hands and fingers away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are infected.
You treat a coronavirus infection the same way you treat a cold:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink fluids.
- Take over-the-counter medicine for a sore throat and fever. But don’t give aspirin to children or teens younger than 19; use ibuprofen or acetaminophen instead.
A humidifier or steamy shower can also help ease a sore and scratchy throat.
Even when a coronavirus causes MERS or SARS in other countries, the kind of coronavirus infection common in the U.S. isn’t a serious threat for an otherwise healthy adult. If you get sick, treat your symptoms and contact a doctor if they get worse or don’t go away.
Whatever You do, do not panic. Be prepared for the worst but expect the best. Do YOUR best to keep your immune system strong with good sleep, good food, fresh air and sun, take vitamins if you need them, drink water,and avoid sugar especially the fake sugars.
This isn’t a blog post per se, it’s more like a list of articles and videos I’ve watched on the subject. There are more but my browser crashed.
I Am A Research Nurse, I Am Going To Put This As Blunt As Possible, Don’t Vaccinate, You Are Killing Your Children.
This 100% THIS!
Brainwashing by the Media and The Democrat Party
I am so tired of the media pushing a narrative of President Trump being a racist. After thoroughly researching our Current President of the United States of America, I have come to the conclusion that:
1) President TRUMP is the BEST President in my lifetime!
2) He is an intelligent and successful businessman who doesn’t settle for wrong, he learns from his mistakes, works very hard, sleeps little, has an eye for details, and he is a doer not a complainer.
3) President Trump loves people in general, your color or your race doesn’t matter. We are a family who was severely financially hurt by our Previous President’s poor choices for America, which forced my husbands job to relocate overseas. Not only that, but then we were affected by the open border policies, and lack of punishing illegal aliens, and huge changes in our private insurance caused by the “Affordable Care Act” or Obamacare, almost completely decimated our finances.
4) President Trump has been the only one who has cared enough to call things out as they really are. He doesn’t sugar coat poo and call it chocolate dessert. He said Baltimore was rodent infested, because it is. You can’t have a city that refuses to pick up garbage, and NOT have a huge rat infestation. Good Americans got together and went to clean up Baltimore. Some race baiters and some anti-Trumpers wanted the rest of us Americans to feel as if these cleaners had ulterior motives. The rest of us saw our brothers and sisters of America coming together to give those living in filth a sens of self pride, and happiness from seeing all of that stuff removed and fresh clean environment minus the rats. By the way, many of us Americans have noticed a huge “coincidence” of democrat ran cities becoming like third world countries in America. Why is it democrats haven’t provided ANYTHING in their platform, that will benefit American Citizens, EVERYTHING they run on is to benefit ILLEGAL ALIENS!?
5) Why hasn’t the media told us about things done specifically affecting black people? President Donald Trump Signed a bill into law December 31, 2018. H.R. 5075 (115th) Ashanti Alert Act of 2018! Ashanti Billie was abducted in Maryland and found 19 days later in NC. We had Amber Alerts and Silver Alerts but no alerts for those ages 18 to 65. We now have Ashanti Alerts for ages 18 to 65 in case of an abduction or missing person.
6) President Trump signed the bipartisan Sickle Cell Disease and other Heritable Blood Disorders Research, Surveillance, Prevention, and Treatment Act. It was introduced by Senators Cory Booker (D-NJ) and Tim Scott (R-SC) in February 2018, it cleared senate in October 2018 and President Trump signed it into law in December 2018.
7) Not only has President Trump given more funding to HBCUs ( Historically Black Colleges and Universities) , President Trump announced a lift on the funding ban for faith based institutions in HBCU.
8) September 27, 2017 President Trump nominated Dr Jerome Adams for the 20th US Surgeon General. He is a very successful black anesthesiologist. This is goes against the Trumps a racist narrative that the media and democrats are shoving down our throats.
9) Lorna M Mahlock is the FIRST Black Woman to be nominated as a Brigadier General in the United States Marine Corps. Mahlock was nominated by President Trump!
10) December 12, 2018 President Trump signed and Executive Order establishing the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council. The Council will coordinate efforts across the entire federal government to deliver jobs, investment, and growth to the communities that need it the most. This will create hundreds of jobs in areas designated as opportunity zones by governors of the states and territories. President Trump was surrounded by Black Business men and pastors when he signed the bill. I did NOT see this on television or hear this from local media not Fox, CNN or MSNBC.
11) President Trump signed H.R. 5682 The FIRST STEP Act August 20, 2018. This would direct the Department of Justice (DOJ) to establish a risk system for prisoners and expand programs within the federal prison system to reduce recidivism. This was a bipartisan bill Obama wouldn’t touch it, despite it mostly benefiting black people.
12) Stephanie Dawkins Davis was President Trump’s First Black Female Judicial Nominee and bipartisan appointment.
13) The Charlottesville HOAX
Before I ever saw others videos, I did personally know some of the good people wanting to preserve history and not tear down ANY statues. We didn’t live through those times but believe in having books, statues and records to show the truth of the past. We don’t believe in statue removals or book burnings. When past is erased, people deny it and repeat it. Look at all the youth convinced that democratic socialism and communism are actually GOOD things.
14) There is a Democrat Party Plantation
There are people viewing the facts of the events occuring and coming to the same conclusions as I, regardless of race or color. People are leaving the democrat party in droves. They aren’t necessarily running to republican party, because there is some corruption in the republican party too, many who claim to be republicans vote and pass legislation items as if they are democrats, because they are secret globalist uniparty members, much to the dismay of those voters who have put them in office.
People leaving the democrat party are forced to stay in their party. They are ostracized, called names, blacklisted and black balled, doxed, some are even physically harassed and beaten. Democrats are the ONLY party where I’ve seen a white person call a black person a race traitor and treat blacks as if they are too stupid to get an identification to vote, and tell the blacks they owe them their vote, meanwhile replacing them with illegal aliens.
Just like slaves trying to leave and escape from a plantation.