I am so tired of the media pushing a narrative of President Trump being a racist. After thoroughly researching our Current President of the United States of America, I have come to the conclusion that:
1) President TRUMP is the BEST President in my lifetime!
2) He is an intelligent and successful businessman who doesn’t settle for wrong, he learns from his mistakes, works very hard, sleeps little, has an eye for details, and he is a doer not a complainer.
3) President Trump loves people in general, your color or your race doesn’t matter. We are a family who was severely financially hurt by our Previous President’s poor choices for America, which forced my husbands job to relocate overseas. Not only that, but then we were affected by the open border policies, and lack of punishing illegal aliens, and huge changes in our private insurance caused by the “Affordable Care Act” or Obamacare, almost completely decimated our finances.
4) President Trump has been the only one who has cared enough to call things out as they really are. He doesn’t sugar coat poo and call it chocolate dessert. He said Baltimore was rodent infested, because it is. You can’t have a city that refuses to pick up garbage, and NOT have a huge rat infestation. Good Americans got together and went to clean up Baltimore. Some race baiters and some anti-Trumpers wanted the rest of us Americans to feel as if these cleaners had ulterior motives. The rest of us saw our brothers and sisters of America coming together to give those living in filth a sens of self pride, and happiness from seeing all of that stuff removed and fresh clean environment minus the rats. By the way, many of us Americans have noticed a huge “coincidence” of democrat ran cities becoming like third world countries in America. Why is it democrats haven’t provided ANYTHING in their platform, that will benefit American Citizens, EVERYTHING they run on is to benefit ILLEGAL ALIENS!?
5) Why hasn’t the media told us about things done specifically affecting black people? President Donald Trump Signed a bill into law December 31, 2018. H.R. 5075 (115th) Ashanti Alert Act of 2018! Ashanti Billie was abducted in Maryland and found 19 days later in NC. We had Amber Alerts and Silver Alerts but no alerts for those ages 18 to 65. We now have Ashanti Alerts for ages 18 to 65 in case of an abduction or missing person.
6) President Trump signed the bipartisan Sickle Cell Disease and other Heritable Blood Disorders Research, Surveillance, Prevention, and Treatment Act. It was introduced by Senators Cory Booker (D-NJ) and Tim Scott (R-SC) in February 2018, it cleared senate in October 2018 and President Trump signed it into law in December 2018.
7) Not only has President Trump given more funding to HBCUs ( Historically Black Colleges and Universities) , President Trump announced a lift on the funding ban for faith based institutions in HBCU.
8) September 27, 2017 President Trump nominated Dr Jerome Adams for the 20th US Surgeon General. He is a very successful black anesthesiologist. This is goes against the Trumps a racist narrative that the media and democrats are shoving down our throats.
9) Lorna M Mahlock is the FIRST Black Woman to be nominated as a Brigadier General in the United States Marine Corps. Mahlock was nominated by President Trump!
10) December 12, 2018 President Trump signed and Executive Order establishing the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council. The Council will coordinate efforts across the entire federal government to deliver jobs, investment, and growth to the communities that need it the most. This will create hundreds of jobs in areas designated as opportunity zones by governors of the states and territories. President Trump was surrounded by Black Business men and pastors when he signed the bill. I did NOT see this on television or hear this from local media not Fox, CNN or MSNBC.
11) President Trump signed H.R. 5682 The FIRST STEP Act August 20, 2018. This would direct the Department of Justice (DOJ) to establish a risk system for prisoners and expand programs within the federal prison system to reduce recidivism. This was a bipartisan bill Obama wouldn’t touch it, despite it mostly benefiting black people.
12) Stephanie Dawkins Davis was President Trump’s First Black Female Judicial Nominee and bipartisan appointment.
13) The Charlottesville HOAX
Before I ever saw others videos, I did personally know some of the good people wanting to preserve history and not tear down ANY statues. We didn’t live through those times but believe in having books, statues and records to show the truth of the past. We don’t believe in statue removals or book burnings. When past is erased, people deny it and repeat it. Look at all the youth convinced that democratic socialism and communism are actually GOOD things.
14) There is a Democrat Party Plantation
There are people viewing the facts of the events occuring and coming to the same conclusions as I, regardless of race or color. People are leaving the democrat party in droves. They aren’t necessarily running to republican party, because there is some corruption in the republican party too, many who claim to be republicans vote and pass legislation items as if they are democrats, because they are secret globalist uniparty members, much to the dismay of those voters who have put them in office.
People leaving the democrat party are forced to stay in their party. They are ostracized, called names, blacklisted and black balled, doxed, some are even physically harassed and beaten. Democrats are the ONLY party where I’ve seen a white person call a black person a race traitor and treat blacks as if they are too stupid to get an identification to vote, and tell the blacks they owe them their vote, meanwhile replacing them with illegal aliens.
Just like slaves trying to leave and escape from a plantation.